September 23, 2013

Anton Chico - Questions written while following a chicken

Chitra Sangtani


Questions written while following a chicken:

What are you searching for?
Why won’t you look at me?
Are you lost?
Can I offer you some direction?
You are too scared to look at me.
Your intrigue lies in the ground.
Do you know where you are?
Do you know what you want?
Do you keep changing your mind about what you want?
Or do you keep forgetting your intentions?
You are trying to fool me perhaps? Mislead me into underestimating your intentions.
Can you jump? Show me a jump.
Use those feathers to fly you from A to B. Can you do that?
Do you know what is shit?
Are you aware you can shit? You did it just now.
Is the process of any interest to you?
Do you contemplate?
Do you shit and contemplate at the same time? Can you do these things at once?
Are you constantly startled?
I do not mean to startle you that way.
How do I smell to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment