September 2, 2014

Getting To Know You

Cristine Posner

When I signed up for this adventure we call Land Arts of the American West, I didn’t quite know what to expect. Well, I knew where we were going, at least geographically, and who was going, I could put a face with a name, but truly, there was much I didn’t know.

This first site, Valle De Oro, has been an amazing getting to know you session. I’ve gotten to learn a lot about the people out here with me, their stories, bits of history, passions and personalities, each a unique piece to this puzzle of an experience. Each day spent has added to my getting to know New Mexico. I’ve learned about the natural beauty that lies right outside my daily life of Albuquerque and UNM. Of course with any new experience, it’s been a great getting to know myself as well. I’m excited to see what lies ahead in this adventure called Land Arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment